The Global Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions (HSVS) Salesforce.com Effectiveness Specialist is
responsible for continuous improvement in the effective use and adoption of the company’s CRM
system and --Salesforce.com in support of sales force effectiveness. This person is a partner and coach
to sales management, marketing management, sales team members, marketing team members and
other internal groups in deriving maximum benefit from SFDC. The ideal candidate shapes SFDC knowhow
and best practices at a Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions (HSVS) to creates the most efficient and
effective processes while delivering an unparalleled “raving fans” experience for both our customers
who rely on our technology solutions to deliver outcomes to their businesses as well as our internal
teams relying on these solutions to realize their full potential and maximum output from the sales
organization across the globe.
• Partner with key stakeholders to keep SFDC tool aligned with a rapidly changing set of HSVS
solutions from first impression to close and signed order documentation
• Provide a roadmap for increasing the sophistication of the HSVS user community in deriving
maximum benefit from the tool.
• Engage directly with users to highlight best practices and encourage continuous improvement.
• Develop robust dashboards and reports
• Develop enterprise-wise analytics -- sales process effectiveness and revenue forecast and
• Develop and maintain end user training and deliver training plans Salesforce.com Effectiveness
Manager also provides operational support required to maintain system health.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned. (10%)
Seasoned, experienced senior level professional; in-depth knowledge and full understanding of two or
more disciplines and good knowledge of other related disciplines. Strong judgment, project
management and analytical ability, evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks.
Know and apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Resolve a
wide range of issues and assignments in creative ways. Assignments are typically broad in nature.
Serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. Take on a project lead role as
Work on complex issues/projects where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable
factors. Use best practices and knowledge of business issues and strategic direction to solve complex
problems where precedent may not exist; recommend solutions to business challenges. Demonstrate
strong judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Network with internal
and external personnel inside and outside own area of expertise.
Receive minimal instruction on day-to-day work and minimal instruction on new projects or
assignments. May act as a resource to provide formal guidance for TSMs with less experience.
Assignments can be broad in nature. May manage vendor relationships.
Typically 3-5 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional
experience. Salesforce.com experience as a Salesforce effectiveness specialist required
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. May hold one or more industry
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Strong proficiency with marketing tools (Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM), systems,
• Salesforce.com implementation experience required
• Salesforce.com experience as a Salesforce effectiveness specialist required
• Microsoft Office Suite of product (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
• Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
• Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written, with both internal and
• Strong organizational and workflow skills
• Good collaboration skills for working with peers, constituents, vendors and others
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Good negotiating skills
• Resolve complex issues in effective ways
• Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
• Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Experience building integrated marketing campaigns that produce measureable results in
support of revenue objectives.
• High proficiency in using integrated demand generation tools, tactics and processes.
• Experience working with telesales and field sales reps, as well as product management, to build
lead generation programs and customer-facing deliverables.
• Proficiency in persuasive marketing communication.
• Strong understanding of product marketing and sales strategy, campaign strategy, lead
generation strategy, sales pipeline and process optimization as well as data reporting.
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should
consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required. Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.