||% of Time
- Evangelizes Henry Schein Veterinary Solution’s Hardware portfolio of products and services to existing customers:
- Achieves monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Follows sales process with emphasis on proper qualifying and by providing the best solutions for the customer.
- Responsible for achieving individual and team sales goals.
- Develops sales opportunities leveraging leads, marketing tools and sales promotions.
- Creates sales proposals with product information and pricing and send to customers via fax or email; follow-up to ensure information is received, answer questions, and close sales.
- Secures and places orders; maintains records, including related information, of all customer contact.
||Places outbound calls to solicit sales.
||Understands product features and benefits and communicates those both internally and externally.
||Work with and develop a cooperative partnership with the Avimark and ImproMed support teams to better serve current customer needs. Serves as liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to resolve customer questions and problems.
||Contact existing customers with no recent account activity to determine if they need any hardware of software upgrades.
||Maintains primary contact sales relationships with several vendor partners. Researches new products and hardware to make available to better serve our client base.
||Assists when needed with trade shows and other field events. This may require travel.
||Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.