The inside territory manager (ITM) is responsible selling the solutions within the practice performance portfolio to new veterinary practices across designated region.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES& ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Successfully demonstrates and sells all solutions within the practice performance portfolio
2. Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual target sales goals by following and adhering to sales processes as outline by management.
3. Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
4. Develops sales opportunities by researching and hunting potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
5. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required; updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
6. Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
7. Execute prospecting campaigns by aggressive customer outreach
8. Careful and continual updating of appropriate CRM; submits orders following company policy.
9. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments; maintains professional and technical knowledge.
10. Contributes to the sales team by collegial interaction with peers.
Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, management or marketing or related field preferred. High School Diploma Required - 2+ years of inside sales experience preferred but not required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
Experienced and familiar with- Sales Process, Sales Scripts & Call Outlines
Previous experienced in remote & virtual training a plus
Travel – on occasion
Direct Reports: None
Internal Contacts: All departments and various member of management, as needed
External Contacts: Customers and their representatives Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.