Accountablefor providing leadership and coordination for risk adjustment vendor relatedprograms. Responsible for the end to end management of the Vendor Managementprogram, including relationship management, contracting, contract adherence andperformance, invoice reconciliation, and process improvements.
- Responsiblefor the end-to-end management of the vendor program
- Responsiblefor vendor relationship management, including contract adherence, contractperformance, vendor scorecards, payment reconciliation, and continuousimprovement
- Workscollaboratively with Procurement, Legal, IT Security, Finance and other areas
- Providesinput and support for the vendor program budget and tracks and reports vendorcosts
- Responsiblefor vendor program performance and adherence to established SLA's, ROI, etc.
- Coordinateswith all impacted business areas to develop and maintain appropriate reportingand scorecards. Identifies metrics that will reflect true vendor andprogram performance.
- Responsiblefor working with vendor regarding escalation of issues and invokes correctiveaction plans as needed
- Responsiblefor reporting, M&E, and benefit realization of the program and vendorperformance cost savings and efficiencies
- Manageand lead implementation of multiple components of evolving risk adjustment strategiesand opportunities through research and analysis
- Managemultiple complex issues and projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years directly related work experience in vendor management, legal, procurement, or contractmanagement
- Experience in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated communication and coordination skills managingmultiple issues
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex businessissues
- Experience with risk adjustment
- Graduatedegree or relevant business/managed care experience
- Projectmanagement training/experience