Why work for GuideWell Connect?
GuideWell Connect is a marketing services company focused on driving results for clients. With growth and revenue on the rise, we take pride in our employees and are looking for talented individuals to join our team in our direct marketing division. The success of GuideWell Connect is built on a strong work ethic, work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. We are poised for growth with ties to one of the most trusted brands in the state. This is an exciting time to join GuideWell Connect!
What's the opportunity?
We are looking to hire innovators, thinkers and marketers who want to join a growing team to lead strategy and development for engagement and direct marketing campaigns. If you are interested in the rapidly changing world of healthcare and are hungry to make an immediate impact, join our team and begin your journey with us. There is unlimited potential for leaders in marketing who want to thrive in an entrepreneurial, client-focused environment.
This is the ideal role for a well organized, enthusiastic individual with experience in database marketing. You will benefit from a fun and creative working environment, competitive salary, paid time off, personal development and strong career growth.
Essential Job Functions
Strategy & Marketing Leadership:
- Develop and own strategy and results for direct response campaigns (direct mail, digital and traditional media)
- Oversee end-to end marketing efforts for campaigns (strategy, infrastructure, execution)
- Assemble teams to create integrated marketing plans
- Collaborate with client Account Managers to ensure client's objectives are met
- Lead implementation of new client work
- Facilitate client conversations and/or presentations on strategy
- Cultivate client and peer relationships
Campaign Management (Execution & Reporting):
- Execute, report performance and analyze marketing campaigns to align to optimize marketing strategy
- Present ongoing performance reports and information to key stakeholders
- Direct timelines and oversee creative development for a variety of promotional tactics (direct mail, facebook ads, print ads, FSI's, DRTV spots, radio, etc) and present to client
- Evaluate ongoing performance of campaigns to aid in optimization efforts
- Actively utilize Tableau reporting for campaign performance reporting and analysis
- Lead creation of and coordinate the development of promotional plan presentations to client
- Work with in house studio to create content for the digital and social media platforms
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of marketing platforms and reporting tools such as RedPoint, SAS, Adobe, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau
- Integrated marketing strategy, planning and tactical experience
- Marketing automation or campaign management experience and experience using CRM, segmentation systems and analytics to develop and track marketing programs
- Proven ability executing in marketing channels or tactics (direct, digital, traditional media such as DRTV, FSIs, print) working to budget and time deadlines, and reporting on metrics
- Broad and deep knowledge of direct marketing promotion methods, practices and techniques
- Experience in database design and management, campaign testing and familiar with modeling for creation of promotional strategy
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Proven ability to work with creative teams to provide direction
- Ability to present plans and talk strategy with clients
- Digital planning and execution experience
- Product launch experience
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Experience in client services role
- Experience working in agency processes
- Experience working in a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with and coordinating multiple clients and agencies
- Ability to resolve issues and barriers. Ability to build and deliver presentations with computer software.
- Ability to build relationships within the business area, across the organization and external partners
- Project planning and implementation