The Insurance Agency Sales Agent is an entry level sales role that will focus on selling property and casualty insurance through a blend of inbound/outbound calls. This individual is responsible for quoting, counseling and the sales fulfillment of the client prospects. This position requires the use of multiple systems to analyze customer records, and submit accurate data in our Customer Relationship Management tool. Additionally, this position will focus on managing a lead list appropriate for client/product.
Essential Job Functions
* Generate new customer sales via qualified inbound/outbound calls.
* Identify and bundle or cross-sell prospects additional insurance products.
* Respond to customer inquiries regarding product offerings.
* Deliver best-in-class customer experience and ensure ongoing satisfaction and customer retention.
* Identify and overcome buying obstacles.
* Drive growth by meeting sales goals and objectives as established by the management team.
* Meet all company and client driven metrics for sales revenue, retention rates, quality, compliance, and service level.
* Strive to resolve customer issues on the first call and log information related to those calls.
* Follow compliant sales scripts, and compliant procedures.
* Research and resolve disputes and problems within established guidelines.
* Complete, process and maintain applicable paperwork and records.
* Facilitate application process and perform field UW process for appropriate product(s).
Minimum Job Requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to achieve 4-40 or 2-20 license within 30 days of hire.
* Demonstrated typing skills.
* Experience with listening and relating key information to comparable selling situations to apply appropriate responses and actions.
* Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings and weekends.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Previous call center experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well developed interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Experience working independently and as part of a team.
* Experience using computers and navigating among multiple systems and screens.