CISCO IVR Developers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. CISCO IVR Developers provide technical support and troubleshoot problems and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions. CISCO IVR Developers drive and implement automation enhancements and process improvement efforts, are assigned to multiple complex systems/applications. They lead initiatives, oversee work results, provide training and serve as a technical resource for other CISCO IVR Developers.
Essential Job Functions
* Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
* Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
* Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
* Researches, designs, implements and tests technology solutions
* Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
* Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
* Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
* Assists with developing tactical strategies, processes and procedures related to systems/application administration
* Determines migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors
* May provide input into infrastructure architecture designs
* May participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
* Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
* Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies
* Proficient in at least one modern programming language (Java is preferred)
* Experience with Call Center Telephony and IVR development platforms
* Strong analytical skills for debugging and troubleshooting IVR issues
* Must have solid proficiency with using command line functions and editors.
Minimum Job Requirements
* 4 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology
* Understanding of IVR (Voice User Interface design)
* Must have solid proficiency with integrating and using Java web services, REST web services, MQ series services, CTI integration, 3rd party APIs, database connections, and JaxB parsers
* Must have solid VXML, ASR/TTS, and Java skills for developing and maintaining IVR self-service and call routing applications
* Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
* CVP Call Studio is preferred.