||Sells HSVS products and services to new customers in an assigned geographical area to achieve or exceed revenue objectives:
- Reaching appropriate target markets and correctly placing the HSVS products with properly set expectations to reach quota benchmarks that have been established.
- Conducting prospecting activities to meet weekly requirements and ensure sales targets are met. Prospecting activities include: cold calling, cultivating referrals, establishing networks with complementary companies and sister divisions to find new opportunities for demonstrations.
- Monitoring customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Create sales proposals with product information and pricing and send to customers via fax or mail, follow up to insure the information is received, answer questions, and close sales.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales inquiries of HSVS products, services, hardware, commodities, or other subjects of sales.
- Determine end user price schedules following company published pricing guidelines and discount rates.
- Demonstrating the software products offered by the company
- Monitor sales activity and report activity in company Contact Relationship Management software to better define opportunities, project sales, and determine profitability
- Confer or consult with other HSVS department personnel in order to plan marketing and/or advertising services, trade show and event participation, technical documentation or specifications, and post-sale customer project implementation and training specifications.
- Prepare weekly sales activity related expenditure reports following the HSVS policy guidelines
- Represent HSVS at pre-defined and planned trade association meetings to promote the HSVS line of products
- Confer with potential customers regarding their hardware and equipment needs and advise on the types of equipment to purchase
- Ability to travel overnight, out of town to make sales calls, attend industry events approximately 50% of the time