**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
Red Wall Screen Printing
is recruiting for General Labor
Information & Requirements:
Paper application will be provided to complete at the time of the event. Interviews will be conducted with qualified/interested candidates.
- Location: Oak Creek (on the bus line)
- Pay: $8.50 per hr.
- FT, 1st and 2nd Shift. 1st Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm-Monday-Friday. 2nd Shift: 2:30pm-1:00am
- ***Candidates interested in 2nd Shift positions will be trained on 1st shift and then be transferred to 2nd Shift as needed***
- Light labor experience is preferred but not required. Employer is willing to train.
- Be punctual
- Must be able to meet the physical demands for the job (stand, bend, twist and lift from 30-50 lbs.)
- HS diploma or GED
- Be able to work weekends and overtime if needed
- Attention to detail is a must and have the ability to identify colors
- Have basic math skills and be able to follow instructions
- Ability to work in a fast printing production environment
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.