Do you have clarity on WHY you do what you do? What beliefs, cause or purpose are you driven by? What COMPELS you to do what you do for a living?
Do your clients and customers know your "why"? If your why aligns with their beliefs and needs, you'll be drawn to each other as if by magic. Great companies understand this. Highly successful people embody this.
My "Why" is driven by my BELIEFS, all of which align completely with my PURPOSE. Here they are:
• I believe we are ALL capable of accomplishing MUCH more than what we've accomplished so far
• I believe ALL OF US have pent up potential waiting to be released .... and that, when released, will take us to a whole "next level" of performance (and outcomes)
• I believe we ALL get so tied up in the day-to-day "swirl of activity" and demands that we lose sight of the opportunity to FOCUS on those things that could propel us to that next level
• I believe EVERYONE can and should LOVE what they do for a living ... and if what they do is aligned with their purpose and key strengths, love for what they do follows automatically
• I believe balancing and integrating work, professional, personal and family goals is absolutely KEY to success and happiness -- I believe strongly we are ALL capable of doing that
My work, my writing, my speaking and my coaching is all oriented towards and designed to be in alignment with the above beliefs ... my WHY.